Search My Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My First Ever Blog

Hey everyone! I'm Cassandra, & I just made this blog. I am so excited to blog, as I have so many things I want to share with the world. Well to start off, I am going to give you the basics on myself. I am 17 years old, & I live on Long Island, NY. I am a senior in high school, and I was born in Trinidad :) I am an only child (but far from spoiled), & I love all things artful. You will see that from time to time, my interests shifts from either makeup to cooking, to graphic design, and everything else.

Makeup is a going to be a huge thing on this blog, as I'm completely addicted to it for the past 6 months. It's actually one of my main reasons for making a blog anyways! I will post reviews, tips, tutorials, and more about products & looks. Another thing about the makeup aspect of my blog, is that I use affordable products, and rarely high end ones. I hope to achieve a wide range of audiences (:

If I start to receive amazing feedback on this blog, it will grow and become better & better. Right now, I'm just hoping for everyone to take a look inside!

Until next time, Cassie<3



No comments:

Post a Comment