Search My Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

:O My Youtube Makeup Guru FAAAVVEEEEES ;)

Well, my reason for the ton of posts today, is because NY is on a hurricane watch. So I haven't really been able to leave the house for today or tomorrow /: Mayor Bloomberg has declared a state of emergency, so we have to just wait for it to come, and hope for the best. My poor boyfriend is working, and has to go to his brother's house to help take care of the house, although they were told to evacuate because it's along the coastline /: I'm so worried!

Well, enough of the ranting! I have compiled a list of my favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus, that have really been the people who got me into cosmetics & beauty soooo much! These females are so good at what they do, and they have really been able to inspire me, so I'm sure they'll inspire you too! And some of these faces are familiar ones, for they are soo damn known! Kay, well here they are (in no particular order).

In case you're wondering about my MOST favorite, it is the one & only, DulceCandy<3 I lovee watching her videos, and she truly inspired me so much! I can go on & on about her, but I'm not trying to review a guru ;) 
Hope you find these links helpful, and the gurus inspire you like they did to me :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment